Saturday 15 October 2022, 09:30am - 05:00pm
Hits : 528
Contact Erick Toribio, email@example.com
- Join us for our USCF-rated Rockville Chess Club’s Quad #4.
- Venue. Gaithersburg Library, 2nd Floor, Medium Piano Room, 18330 Montgomery Village Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Also beware of speed and/or red light cameras.
- Tournament Directors. Chief TDs: FM Luke Wong & Erick Toribio; Assistant TDs: Richard Ha, Raghu Adimulam, & Rebin Muhammad
- Date and Time. Saturday, October 15th, 2022, from 11AM-530PM. Registration: 1030-1045AM. 1st Round: 11AM, 2nd Round: 130PM, 3rd Round: 330PM
- Time control/Format. 3 rounds, G/55 min, plus 5 sec delay. Last section may be a Swiss hex with same time controls.
- Entry Fee. $0, but requesting $10 donation to offset costs of room rental, USCF tournament submission & trophies/medals. We accept donations via cash, Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, Apple Pay, and Zelle.
- USCF membership. Players need to ensure their USCF memberships are current; you can renew your membership directly with USCF. We will not pair players with inactive or no USCF memberships.
- Prizes: No prizes for Adults. However, all junior players (6-14 yrs old) winning their quads will win a trophy. All junior players (6-14 yrs old) will receive a chess medal (different model from our previous Quads).
- Pre-Register: Pre-register at https://www.rockvillechess.org/events/4th-crown-classical-quads Only first 52 USCF-active pre-registrants are guaranteed playing spots. Email firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand if register on-site (NOT recommended).
- Please bring your own chess sets, clocks, notation sheets, and pens.
Location Gaithersburg Library, 2nd Floor, Medium Piano Room, 18330 Montgomery Village Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879